The training, assessment and issue of your qualification on satisfactory completion of your coaching program is conducted by The Open Door Coaching Group Pty Ltd as the Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider 21858)
Certificate IV in Workplace & Business Coaching (10834NAT) Online Study
Certificate IV in Workplace & Business Coaching (10834NAT) Online Study at a glance
The Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (10834NAT) Online Study provides a complete toolkit to enable coaching conversations with individuals and teams in your workplace. It provides tools and frameworks that can be utilised in a diverse range of practical workplace scenarios.
We include topics around :
- Effective communication and building strong relationships;
- Coaching through change;
- Reframing negative behaviours;
- Having feedback conversations and a deeper level of coaching around values, attitudes and beliefs
Today’s workplace demands that you effectively communicate; influence and build strong relationships. Furthermore you need to coach people through change. In addition, resolve conflict, reframe negative behaviours, and have feedback conversations. You can use a coaching approach to all these conversations.
The Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (10834NAT) Online Study provides you with all the core skills to have coaching conversations with individuals and your team in the workplace. It’s our flagship qualification that gets you coaching at the international standard whilst building your coaching toolkit.
There are two study styles available for this course. This is the online certification for a virtual Face to Face option please go here.
Who is this course designed for?
In general, this course is ideal if you are ticking any of these boxes:
- Looking to coach for high performance in your workplace;
- Needing better productivity and accountability from your team;
- Already coaching in the workplace. Furthermore, people tell you that you’re a great coach.
- Consequently, you want to formalise your skills.
- An experienced consultant or coach. Despite this need the recognition and qualification on your resume.
- A Coach who wants to upgrade existing qualifications. Alternatively, upgrade ‘certificates’ you already have achieved. To a formal government accredited qualification.
- Keen to start your own coaching business.
- Wanting to explore coaching for personal or career advancement purposes.
- You are an L&D or HR practitioner or leader. Particularly leading coaching in the workplace. Subsequently wanting a straight forward, cost-effective solution to train people.
The course is run in 8 Units of Competency
- Develop self-awareness, responsibility and accountability in the workplace (NAT10834001)
- Develop rapport with individuals and teams in the workplace (NAT10834002)
- Coach individuals and teams in the workplace (NAT10834003)
- Apply coaching models to workplace scenarios (NAT10834004)
- Facilitate individual and team’s vision, values and behaviours in the workplace (NAT10834005)
- Lead effective workplace relationships (BSBLDR402)
- Show Leadership in the Workplace (BSBMGT401)
- Lead and facilitate a team (BSBXTW401)
Within these units, you will cover multiple modules. Please view full details here
- This course is delivered in English and the assessment must be completed by the participant in English.
The time taken to complete will depend on the learner and the delivery option selected. Your enrolment fee includes 6 months of access to the materials and support to achieve your qualification. With this in mind, extensions are available at a fee of $60.00 per month. Furthermore, students tell us they allow 2-3 hours a week, over the six months. This is a realistic time frame for completion. Of course, everyone is different.
This course is delivered by Open Door Coaching RTO Code: 21858
Open Door Coaching is one of Australia’s leading workplace coaching organisations. They coach managers and leaders to coach their teams; They do one-on-one executive coaching; practical workshops and are a Registered Training Organisation.
Open Door Coaching are a group of highly talented individuals who love what they do! They are passionate about making a difference in the workplace and bringing out the best in the people they work with.
Continuously setting new benchmarks for workplace coaching in Australia, they designed and delivered Australia’s first Certificate IV and Diploma programs in workplace coaching, with government and International Coaching Federation certification, and years on, those programs continue to be endorsed by industry
Upon completion, you will achieve the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching (10834NAT) Online Study. Indeed, our qualifications were Australia’s first Government accredited programs. That is, specifically providing workplace and business coaching skills in the workplace.
As a Registered Training Organisation (21858), Open Door will issue your qualification. We are committed to ensuring you receive the highest quality coach training.
Recognition of Prior Learning
For successful completion and accreditation, you need to achieve competency in the units listed above. Alternatively, by providing evidence and documentation that reflects your previous achievements.
Consequently, if you have skills and experience, recognition of this learning is also possible.
Direct Credit Transfer
In addition, you can also receive direct credits if you have already achieved these units.
After You Enrol
Once you have paid your deposit through InspiringED, you will receive a detailed enrolment form and student handbook for your course. Following you returning a completed enrolment form, Open Door Coaching will verbally confirm your enrolment and suitability for the course. Following this, InspiringED will arrange for final payment to be made and you will then receive information electronically to begin your studies.
Assessments and Assignments
The course is designed to accommodate corporate and professional people.
Busy people with demands of the workplace and time pressures. Accordingly, everything we do is mindful of an appropriate work/life balance. Consequently, assessments that you need to complete are practical. Moreover, all tools can be applied in your workplace immediately.
- Practical coaching
- Attend live training (if applicable) or listen to online webinars
- Completing workbooks and reading
- Live coaching demonstrations
- Undertaking an MBTI profile for your own self-awareness
- Two practical coaching assignments.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations are subject to both the InspiringED.com Terms & Conditions and those of the institution delivering your course.
A $250 InspiringED.com administration fee will apply for all cancellations requested after 48 hours of your enrolment.
Open Door Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing at least four (4) weeks prior to the program commencement in order to be eligible for a refund of fees payable.
- If cancellation is received in accordance with point 1, 80% of the full fees will be refunded, with the balance of 20% retained for administration charges.
- If cancellation is received less than four weeks (4) prior to the program commencement, then no refund is payable.
- Where attendance at face-to-face days is scheduled, failure to attend the program will result in the full fee being charged and no refund is applicable.
- If you are studying in an on-line capacity, it is your responsibility to attend the scheduled webinars or listen to the recordings. No refund is applicable once you have been issued with your User ID and password access to the online system.
- You are able to change your chosen course delivery method from online to face-to-face. The fees payable for a face-to-face course are usually higher and therefore you will be required to pay the price difference.
- Enrolments in the program are not transferrable to another participant or to other program.
Your enrollment may be cancelled by completing our contact form HERE.
" My workplace skills and capabilities have taken a very positive turn. Where I would get exhausted or overwhelmed by difficult work relationships, I now am equipped and confident to manage these relationships and use some of the models I have learned to get positive outcomes in our interactions. " Rebecca B