1 Day City Course in Brisbane
1 Day City Course in Brisbane at a glance
This short day of photography is perfect for beginners!
Brisbane Photography Tours are fun and creative. Learn the Do's and Dont's of Digital Photography, get off "auto" mode, gain confidence and become comfortable with various camera settings.
When? Every Saturday at 3 pm, subject to availablility. Private lessons also available on request.
Where? Anzac Square, 285 Ann Street, Brisbane City.
How long? Approximately 3 hours.
How many people? Minimum of two, maximum 8.
What will I learn?
Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature).
What to bring:
Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot).
Fully charged batteries.
Image cards with loads of space to take many photos.
Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water.
Good walking shoes.
Umbrella (just in case).
Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains).
Notepad & pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
How to Book
Please follow these steps to make your booking:
- Step 1: Review all important information and ensure this course is right for you.
- Step 2: Select the number of people who will be attending the course. Discounts are automatically applied the more people attend.
- Step 3: Click on Enrol Now, create your account or log in.
- Step 4: Enter billing information and proceed to payment.
- Step 5: Complete payment details and select "Pay Now".
- Step 6: You will then receive a confirmation email and a member of our team will be in contact with you within 3 business days to confirm your preferred date. Should your preferred date not be available you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
If you encounter any technical issues or you wish to book a private group or a date within 7 days, please call our student support team on 1300 38 38 05, we are available 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday.