The training, assessment and issue of your qualification on satisfactory completion of your coaching program is conducted by The Open Door Coaching Group Pty Ltd as the Registered Training Organisation (RTO Provider 21858)
Advanced Coaching Certificate Face to Face Study
Advanced Coaching Certificate Face to Face Study at a glance
The Advanced Coaching Certification goes ‘behind the scenes’ of coaching for high performance in the workplace. Especially, to understand:
- how people achieve their results;
- the mindsets and behaviours to achieve high performance in the workplace;
- ways of achieving more in your coaching; and
- the coaching tools that make a difference to high performance.
Firstly during this course, you will achieve transformational results and advanced techniques for:
- decision making;
- conflict management;
- enabling change in individuals and teams;
- and for eliciting a clients’ strategy for high performance or underperformance.
Secondly, the program is informed by neuroscience and neuro-linguistic programming methodology. We only include tools that we know work in a practical workplace environment. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to thoroughly immerse yourself in a deeper level of coaching that will make a difference to yourself and others.
The Advanced Coaching Certification Face to Face Study option is for experienced coaches who are looking to extend their coaching toolkit. We go behind the scenes of high performance and give you the skills to help people change their mindsets, and achieve their goals.
The Advanced Coaching Certificate is for people who have significant experience in coaching. With this in mind, you will be coaching at the International Coach Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) standard or above. Or you have been coaching for a few years. The program attracts people from a variety of roles including:
- Learning and development specialists
- HR Managers
- Executive coaches
- Internal coaches
Importantly, the course assumes participants are already familiar with coaching tools. In addition, you are likely to have completed formal coach training.
Furthermore, we want to make sure this course is right for you. Therefore, we have a verbal entry assessment that needs to be undertaken. In order to gain admission to the program.
If you have completed the Certificate IV in Workplace and Business Coaching, the entry assessment is not required.
For further details on the modules and units covered in the Advanced Coaching Certificate please go here.
- Current course dates for Face to Face Studying is conducted via Zoom Calls.
- This course is delivered in English, and the assessment must be completed by the participant in English.
The time taken to complete will depend on the learner and the delivery option selected. Your enrolment fee includes 6 months of access to the materials and support to achieve your qualification. With this in mind, extensions are available at a fee of $60.00 per month. Furthermore, students tell us they allow 2-3 hours a week, over the six months. This is a realistic time frame for completion. Of course, everyone is different.
This course is delivered by Open Door Coaching RTO Code: 21858
Open Door Coaching is one of Australia’s leading workplace coaching organisations. They coach managers and leaders to coach their teams; They do one-on-one executive coaching; practical workshops and are a Registered Training Organisation.
Open Door Coaching are a group of highly talented individuals who love what they do! They are passionate about making a difference in the workplace and bringing out the best in the people they work with.
Continuously setting new benchmarks for workplace coaching in Australia, they designed and delivered Australia’s first Certificate IV and Diploma programs in workplace coaching, with government and International Coaching Federation certification, and years on, those programs continue to be endorsed by industry
Upon completion, you will receive the Advanced Coaching Certification.
Importantly, by achieving the Advanced Coaching Certification you have the option to achieve:
- Two units of competency toward the Diploma of Organisational Coaching (10835NAT); and
- coach specific training hours towards your ICF credential.
Furthermore, this program is also a part of a recognised ICF ACTP program. Consequently, this means you can earn coach specific training hours towards your credential.
As a result of the COVID-19 virus the course will be delivered face to face via ZOOM. Therefore, join us from around Australia and internationally.
This course is delivered as part of our Diploma of Organisational Business Coaching (10836NAT).
Delivered over 5 days, 9am – 4pm AEST via Zoom:
- 27th October, 28th October, 10th November, 11th November and 24th November.
Recognition of Prior Learning
We offer full Recognition of Prior Learning options to have your skills recognised. With this in mind, we highly recommend a conversation with us. Namely, to determine your likelihood of gaining RPL
After You Enrol
Once you have paid your deposit through InspiringED, you will receive a detailed enrolment form and student handbook for your course. Following you returning a completed enrolment form, Open Door Coaching will verbally confirm your enrolment and suitability for the course. Following this, InspiringED will arrange for final payment to be made and you will then receive information electronically to begin your studies.
Assessments and Assignments
The Advanced Coaching Certification requires you to complete four (4) coaching demonstrations, using a variety of coaching models and tools from the program.
You must complete and pass all four demonstrations as part of your assessment. If you are completing a face to face program or in-house program, providing you complete all face to face days and coaching practices and have been observed by the course facilitator, you will only need to submit ONE coaching demonstration at the end of your course work.
If you are completing the Advanced Coaching Certification or Diploma of Workplace and Business Coaching program online, you will be required to complete and submit four (4) recordings online for assessment. You will be given feedback by your course facilitator or online assessor for all demonstrations.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations are subject to both the InspiringED.com Terms & Conditions and those of the institution delivering your course.
A $250 InspiringED.com administration fee will apply for all cancellations requested after 48 hours of your enrolment.
Open Door Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing at least four (4) weeks prior to the program commencement in order to be eligible for a refund of fees payable.
- If cancellation is received in accordance with point 1, 80% of the full fees will be refunded, with the balance of 20% retained for administration charges.
- If cancellation is received less than four weeks (4) prior to the program commencement, then no refund is payable.
- Where attendance at face-to-face days is scheduled, failure to attend the program will result in the full fee being charged and no refund is applicable.
- If you are studying in an online capacity, it is your responsibility to attend the scheduled webinars or listen to the recordings. No refund is applicable once you have been issued with your User ID and password access to the online system.
- You are able to change your chosen course delivery method from online to face-to-face. The fees payable for a face-to-face course are usually higher and therefore you will be required to pay the price difference.
- Enrolments in the program are not transferrable to another participant or to other programs.
Your enrollment may be cancelled by completing our contact form HERE.