Learning Delivery Mode - Virtual Training
This mode of learning is also known as virtual learning or a virtual classroom. It is similar to face to face training, except you attend via video using Zoom or similar software. You will have structured “classes” to attend virtually.
Camera Workshop Bundle
Camera Workshop Bundle at a glance
This three-part day Photography Workshop is perfect for beginners!
The Camera Workshop Bundle is a fun and creative day of learning, based around three hour long sessions that will suit those who wish to unlock the potential of their camera and take photos that will inspire you for years to come.
Learn the Do's and Dont's of Digital Photography, get off "auto" mode, gain confidence and become comfortable with various camera settings.
When? Tuesday or Thursday
How long? Approximately 3 hours.
How many people? Minimum of two, maximum 8.
Courses are run on Tuesdays and Thursdays, subject to availability
10:30 - 11:30 am (Learn Your Camera)
11:30 am - 12:30 pm (Learn Composition)
2:00 - 3:00 pm (Learn Editing Lightroom)
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature).
- Learn Composition; submit 2 of your images for critique.
- Learn Editing in Adobe Lightroom; submit 2 of your images for editing.
Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
Good Internet connection
Use your laptop or desktop to view on Zoom
Fully charged camera batteries
Image card in camera
Notepad & pen for writing down key points
How to Book
Please follow these steps to make your booking:
- Step 1: Review all important information and ensure this course is right for you.
- Step 2: Select the number of people who will be attending the course. Discounts are automatically applied the more people attend.
- Step 3: Click on Enrol Now, create your account or log in.
- Step 4: Enter billing information and proceed to payment.
- Step 5: Complete payment details and select "Pay Now".
- Step 6: You will then receive a confirmation email and a member of our team will be in contact with you within 3 business days to confirm your preferred date. Should your preferred date not be available you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
If you encounter any technical issues or you wish to book a private group or a date within 7 days, please call our student support team on 1300 38 38 05, we are available 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday.