Learning Delivery Mode - Virtual Training
This mode of learning is also known as virtual learning or a virtual classroom. It is similar to face to face training, except you attend via video using Zoom or similar software. You will have structured “classes” to attend virtually.
Conflict Resolution at a glance
Conflict is the result of people having differing needs, opinions, expectations and often completely different individual perspectives. The reality of conflict is that in any human relationship it is inevitable, but if managed well, conflict can provide a powerful avenue for significant personal and professional growth.
In this course participants will learn how to:
- Understand the five main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
This course will teach how to recognise and manage a particular conflict as well as being aware of potential upcoming conflicts. This is an essential part of nurturing your relationships. Poorly handled conflict can affect both the employees and the clients, thereby negatively impacting the company’s bottom line. To maintain your competitive advantage, you need the entire organisation to focus on developing conflict resolution strategies to quickly and effectively resolve conflict, while building trust and commitment with clients and colleagues.
Lesson 1 - Conflict – is it All Bad?
- What Do We Mean by Conflict?
- The Basis of Conflict
Lesson 2 - Understanding Your Response to Conflict
- The Learning Dimension Profile
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
Lesson 3 - Resolving Conflict Between Others
- Planning and Setting up a Meeting
- Running a Mediation Meeting
- Negotiating a Solution
- Developing an Agreement
Lesson 4 - Implementing Agreements
- Paying Attention
- Follow-up Meetings
PD Training is dedicated to immersive and inspirational learning experiences for busy adults. We believe courseware should keep pace with changes in workplaces and technology. So we have written our very own Signature Series that incorporates best practice in modern learner engagement, and continually improves based on trainer feedback, participant feedback, and innovations in best practice.
- 10 Years as a Global Workplace Learning Leader
- 6 Years of Delivering Live Online & Hybrid Workshops
- Over 1,300 Corporate, Government & NFPs Each Year
- Complete Training Courses Delivered - Live Online
- Bite-Size Learning
- Resources for you to use
- Professional Services & Support
- Halve your cost or double your value with our Partnerships, Memberships & Subscriptions
Welcome to the best adult learning experience in the industry!
For more information, please visit our website: pdtraining.com.au
8 April 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM AEST
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 16
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware as books (& available in the App)
- Live online interactive session with an expert trainer
After You Enrol
Once you have enrolled for your course, the provider will contact you with the associated credentials to access your course and confirm your course date and time.
Assessment and Study Requirements
This short course will not be assessed but will be facilitated by an expert trainer and include interacting with other students during each lesson.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations are subject to both the InspiringED.com Terms & Conditions and those of the institution delivering your course.
- A $250 InspiringED.com administration fee will apply for all cancellations requested after 48 hours of your enrollment.
- In the event of a cancellation, a full refund/or credit adjustment will be receivable to the client from PD Training ONLY if cancellation is made more than 10 business prior to the agreed date.
- Where cancellation is between 6-10 business days prior to the course delivery date a 50% refund will be offered to the client.
- Where cancellation is 5 business days prior to the course delivery date the full payment will be due/forfeited.
Your enrollment may be cancelled by completing our contact form HERE.
Taking the plunge into online study can be daunting. So, don’t just take our word for it, read these encouraging testimonials from past students on how the experience of education has had a profound impact on their life.
"I thought the trainer Andrew was very good, had great knowledge on the subject keep the group on track and was engaging and helpful. I would happily recommend this course to others. thanks" - Victoria State Emergency Service
"Interactions with Gina prior to the workshop were extremely beneficial and enabled her to tailor the training to best suit the needs of the team. The facilitator was brilliant and obviously an expert in her field. I wasn't expecting to learn anything new, but I learnt new things and had a chance to practice new skills. Was apprehensive about the training course however Derek made it a very interesting, laid back and enjoyable experience. The trainer was able to tailor the content of the course during the session to better accommodate the group's needs." - Australian Government - ASQA
"Student involvement with class activities was great and helped put into practice what was being taught." - Honda Australia Motorcycle and Power Equipment Pty Ltd