Learning Delivery Mode - Virtual Training
This mode of learning is also known as virtual learning or a virtual classroom. It is similar to face to face training, except you attend via video using Zoom or similar software. You will have structured “classes” to attend virtually.
Leadership Development - Become THE leader
Leadership Development - Become THE leader at a glance
Through patience, persistence and hard work, anyone can become a highly effective leader. The responsibility is on you to implement the strategies taught in this course, and to identify and correct changes in certain behaviours which may be quite difficult. The skills required to be a great team player are not always the same skills required to effectively lead the team. This is why Executive Leadership Development is so highly sought after by most successful companies.
- Understand the role of a leader, their traits, how are they different to a manager
- Look beyond the common leadership stereotypes
- Learn how your personality traits interact with your leadership styles
- Understand what Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EI) is and choosing the best approach
- Understand and Apply Situational Leadership
- Building Trust
The primary role of a leader also requires a thorough understanding of the team’s needs, aspirations and concerns, so it is important to have excellent listening and facilitation skills as well as highly developed abilities to coach and mentor others. This Leadership and Development Training Program will teach you that effective leadership starts with a thorough understanding of oneself, which then allows you to support and lead others towards stated organisational goals.
Lesson 1 - Getting Started
- Leading, Managing and Coaching
- Defining Leadership and Influence
- Characteristics of a Leader
- Core Leadership Theories
Lesson 2 - Your Personality Style and Leadership
- REACH Profile Review
- Personal Style Markers
- Leading Dimensions
- Profile Interactions
Lesson 3 - Leadership Flexibility
- Situational Leadership
- Matching: Leadership Style to Development Level
Lesson 4 - Trust
- Building Trust
- Trust in MY Team
PD Training is dedicated to immersive and inspirational learning experiences for busy adults. We believe courseware should keep pace with changes in workplaces and technology. So we have written our very own Signature Series that incorporates best practice in modern learner engagement, and continually improves based on trainer feedback, participant feedback and innovations in best practice.
- 10 Years as a Global Workplace Learning Leader
- 6 Years Delivering Live Online & Hybrid Workshops
- Over 1,300 Corporate, Government & NFPs Each Year
- Complete Training Courses Delivered - Live Online
- Bite Size Learning
- Resources for you to use
- Professional Services & Support
- Halve your cost or double your value with our Partnerships, Memberships & Subscriptions
Welcome to the best adult learning experience in the industry!
For more information, please visit our website: pdtraining.com.au
29 March 2021
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM AEST
- Small classes, average 5 people, max 16
- Certificate of Completion (always available in the App)
- Comprehensive courseware as books (& available in the App)
- Live online interactive session with an expert trainer
After You Enrol
Once you have enrolled for your course, the provider will contact you with the associated credentials to access your course and confirm your course date and time.
Assessment and Study Requirements
This short course will not be assessed but will be facilitated by an expert trainer and include interacting with other students during each lesson.
Cancellations & Refunds
All cancellations are subject to both the InspiringED.com Terms & Conditions and those of the institution delivering your course.
- A $250 InspiringED.com administration fee will apply for all cancellations requested after 48 hours of your enrollment.
- In the event of a cancellation a full refund/or credit adjustment will be receivable to the client from PD Training ONLY if cancellation is made more than 10 business prior to the agreed date.
- Where cancellation is between 6-10 business days prior to the course delivery date a 50% refund will be offered to the client.
- Where cancellation is 5 business days prior to the course delivery date the full payment will be due/forfeited.
Your enrollment may be cancelled by completing our contact form HERE.
Taking the plunge into online study can be daunting. So, don’t just take our word for it, read these encouraging testimonials from past students on how the experience of education has had a profound impact on their life.
"Actually this course going to be very helpful to me and it was a wonderful trainer and class which I attended on 19th and 20th October. I learned lot of styles and Way to deal as a Leader of the team. I feel confident to work as a Team Leader in my organisation." - EBL Disability Services Inc.
"I was very amazed by what the course brought out to what I never thought of, I have learned so much from it, I know I am able to do and lead in a way that I never thought off, thank you for making me understand the meaning of being a good leader and a role model to my team and my peers. Anne made the day fun, informative and exciting. Learnt a lot and can't wait to put it all in action." - Novotel Rockford Darling Harbour
"Really good course - great location, Karen was a fantastic trainer. It's a lot of content in two days to take in. Maybe, a few more case studies could be incorporated. but really impressive course overall." - William Angliss Institute