Spice Experience Cooking Classes
Spice Experience Cooking Classes at a glance
Take your love of food to the next level with these fun and friendly cooking classes
- Cook a meal with 15 mouthwatering spices from around the world each week
- Receive a limited-edition recipe book by international author and food historian Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal
- Enhance your kitchen repertoire and learn about the influence food has on cultures from around the world
- Meet like-minded foodies and share your culinary experiences
The perfect class for a foodie lover, a collection of 15 spices, beautifully put together accompanied with a customised recipe book designed especially for you to experiment with the spices using ingredients commonly found in your fridge or pantry.
Join into our virtual cooking classes each Tuesday afternoon and cook a long a meal from a different part of the world each week. Learn how to use your spices, interact, and ask your presenter any questions you may have, and prepare your meal during the class to enjoy after.
- The Spice Box - comes with a careful selection of 15 spices from around the
world, a specially curated recipe book.
- Self paced spice series online masterclasses.
- 4 x Live Cooking classes featuring cuisines from around the world:
1 x French cooking session
1 x Asian cooking class
1 x Indian cooking class
1 x African cooking class
- The hands-on cook along experience are 1.5 hours each with an experienced cook showing your techniques and answering your questions live.
- Menus will cover 2-3 dishes per session.
- Menus are designed using pantry items and average shopping items, plus spices from the spice box.
- We ask that you purchase the remaining ingredients in advance for the class.
- Your recipe and notes will give you an indication of the equipment required; these are usually items that you will have on hand in the average home kitchen.
- Have fun together and our team members look forward to welcoming you online.
Purchase the Package online and advise your preferred start date.
Classes start on Tuesdays each week for 4 weeks
(1 class per week subject to availability)
Your spice box will then be delivered to your door
5 – 7 days before each class you will receive the recipe note, ingredients list and cooking equipment required,
You will then join the class on your chosen date. It’s fun, interactive, helps you learn new skills and most of all bring together various cultural backgrounds through food. Please take into account that no class recordings are provided. If you do not cancel or reschedule your spot in advance we are unable to offer a recording.
Start Date - Tuesday's weekly
Duration – 4 Weeks
Session times – Tuesdays 5pm
Spice box inclusions
A limited-edition customised recipe book by international author and food historian Rushina Munshaw Ghildiyal.
Exclusive access to our Facebook Group to share ideas and recipes with like-minded foodies.
15 single-origin spice packs including
- Aniseed Stars – Whole
- Cardamom Pods Green -Whole
- Chilli Powder – Ground
- Chinese Five Spice – Ground
- Cinnamon Quills – Whole
- Cloves – Whole
- Coriander – Ground
- Cumin Seed – Whole
- Garam Masala – Blend
- Hand Blended Spice Mix - Jamaican Jerk (Hot)
- Mustard Seeds – Brown
- Nutmeg – Ground
- Pepper Black – Whole
- Sumac – Ground
- Turmeric - Ground
A series of spice lessons delivered to your inbox over several weeks showcasing lessons on the spices, a suggestion of additional recipes, links to interesting articles and videos of the spices and their production.
Foodie Trails is a multi-award winning cultural experience provider. Foodie Trails cultural food walks, home-style cooking classes and festivals introduce guests to new foods, backgrounds and a different viewpoint. Breaking down cultural barriers
and stereotypes in a relaxed and enjoyable setting, we share a meal because "nothing brings people together like good food"